Sacred Pokemon Palace -Generation 4-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Pokemon Palace -Generation 4-

Sacred Pokemon Palace- The Sacred Palace for all Pokemon.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Computer Crashed! D:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hummingbird
Pokemon Rookie
Hummingbird

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Pokemon Characters
Lv: 1
HP:
Computer Crashed! D: Left_bar_bleue20/20Computer Crashed! D: Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
EXP:
Computer Crashed! D: Left_bar_bleue0/100Computer Crashed! D: Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Computer Crashed! D: Empty
PostSubject: Computer Crashed! D:   Computer Crashed! D: Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 1:58 pm

Hey, guys! Just wanted to let you all know that I wasn't on for a while because my computer, well, crashed. I recovered Windows XP and lost EVERYTHING (I didn't back anything up, either...), so that's why I haven't been on. The good news is that I now have WiFi in my house yay~ So! If you wanna trade Friend Codes, feel free to PM me!

Best.

~Bird
Back to top Go down
Mathinumdrake
Kind-hearted Admin.
Mathinumdrake

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Computer Crashed! D:   Computer Crashed! D: Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 1:06 am

Gotta love them crashes. I had one recently but I had a portable drive. So I didn't lose anything
Back to top Go down
BeebarbX
Pokemon Trainer Know-It-All
BeebarbX

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Pokemon Characters
Lv: 1
HP:
Computer Crashed! D: Left_bar_bleue20/20Computer Crashed! D: Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
EXP:
Computer Crashed! D: Left_bar_bleue0/100Computer Crashed! D: Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Computer Crashed! D:   Computer Crashed! D: Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 12:05 am

Let me guess... Windows?

Sure, I use a Windows machine sometimes. But it's because it's the ONLY machine with internet access. I think my Mac's better though.

Windows is buggy junk. The registry was and still is, the worst mistake of all time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Computer Crashed! D:   Computer Crashed! D: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Computer Crashed! D:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred Pokemon Palace -Generation 4- :: Pokemon Others/Random! :: General-
Jump to: