Sacred Pokemon Palace -Generation 4-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Pokemon Palace -Generation 4-

Sacred Pokemon Palace- The Sacred Palace for all Pokemon.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiloh
Is a Pikachu. Pi-pikachu! *peace*
Shiloh

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2007-03-17

Pokemon Characters
Lv: 1
HP:
Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP Left_bar_bleue20/20Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
EXP:
Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP Left_bar_bleue0/100Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP   Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 3:59 pm

Okay, I found a way to kinda manage the characters. So yeah.... don't go pressing generate for your character sheet. There is only one, and I will control it. You may use any Pokemon EXCEPT legendaries. You may earn to be legendary by being a good member, reaching a certain post number, or maybe even replying once a day. Also, from the looks of it, only 1 Pokemon per person. See my Profile or Unbeatable's Profile to see what I already set up.
Back to top Go down
http://sacredpokemonpalace.heavenforum.com
cduki
Pokemon Trainer with no life but Pokemon
cduki

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-03-18

Pokemon Characters
HP:
Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP Left_bar_bleue20/20Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
EXP:
Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP Left_bar_bleue0/100Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP   Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 5:46 pm

Yay~ Teehee. I wonder when somebody's gonna come up with a good RPG though. I can't think of anything. XD
Back to top Go down
http://cduki.deviantart.com
Mathinumdrake
Kind-hearted Admin.
Mathinumdrake

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP   Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 10:29 pm

Since Shiloh got me obsessed with Pokemon again, I may play as something.
Back to top Go down
Shiloh
Shiloh

Pokemon Characters
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP   Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 7:56 am

Okay, that sounds great! ^^ And sorry for getting you to obsessed over Pokemon again D:
Back to top Go down
Mathinumdrake
Kind-hearted Admin.
Mathinumdrake

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP   Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 8:35 am

It's alright. I'll know where to come to let it all out though D:
Back to top Go down
Shiloh
Shiloh

Pokemon Characters
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP   Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 3:31 pm

lol, that's good.
Back to top Go down
Mathinumdrake
Kind-hearted Admin.
Mathinumdrake

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP   Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 8:27 pm

I thought about it, I am considering it, but I want a better understanding of it first. like how the rpgs etc work.

I might be too greedy to play, I always want the best of everything, or at least high something. Blame perfectionism for that.
Back to top Go down
Shiloh
Shiloh

Pokemon Characters
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP   Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 8:48 pm

It's pretty natural, I am kinda like that too X3
Back to top Go down
Mathinumdrake
Kind-hearted Admin.
Mathinumdrake

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP   Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 8:04 am

I might figure out a system to work with this, i'll show you later and see if you like it or not.
Back to top Go down
Shiloh
Shiloh

Pokemon Characters
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP   Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 3:17 pm

Okay :3
Back to top Go down
Mathinumdrake
Kind-hearted Admin.
Mathinumdrake

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP   Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 8:23 pm

Any updates? you know I'm not going to go do stuff behind your back D:
Back to top Go down
Shiloh
Shiloh

Pokemon Characters
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP   Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 9:27 pm

I wouldn't really mind if you did X]
I am kinda clueless on the RPG subject due to that I hardly have ever RP in my life.
Back to top Go down
Mathinumdrake
Kind-hearted Admin.
Mathinumdrake

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP   Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 9:58 pm

Then again we could ask the members how they want to play this.

Maybe create a bunch of stats and stuff and calculate from there :/

experience system?
dice roll for accuracy?
Have like attack, defence, special defence, special attack, speed?
Gain exp with rp stuff :/ but then you'd have to have a mod or something constantly moderating it.
Back to top Go down
Shiloh
Shiloh

Pokemon Characters
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP   Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 10:26 pm

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea... except having to mod everything a lot XD
Back to top Go down
Mathinumdrake
Kind-hearted Admin.
Mathinumdrake

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP   Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 10:31 pm

I'll do that, I'm bored s**tless these days.
Back to top Go down
Shiloh
Shiloh

Pokemon Characters
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP   Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 10:39 pm

*gasp* EXP bars D:
Back to top Go down
Mathinumdrake
Kind-hearted Admin.
Mathinumdrake

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP   Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 10:44 pm

Check your character sheet then :0
Back to top Go down
Mathinumdrake
Kind-hearted Admin.
Mathinumdrake

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP   Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 10:49 pm

*Test*
Back to top Go down
Shiloh
Shiloh

Pokemon Characters
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP   Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 10:49 pm

The member Mathinumdrake has done the following action : Roll Dices

1 times Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP De6
Results :
  Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP De6
Back to top Go down
Shiloh
Shiloh

Pokemon Characters
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP   Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 10:57 pm

TEST D;
Back to top Go down
Shiloh
Shiloh

Pokemon Characters
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP   Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 10:57 pm

The member Shiloh has done the following action : Roll Dices

20 times Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP De6
Results :
  Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP De3   Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP De3   Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP De6   Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP De3   Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP De2   Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP De4   Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP De1   Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP De2   Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP De4   Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP De4   Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP De2   Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP De1   Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP De2   Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP De6   Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP De6   Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP De1   Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP De1   Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP De6   Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP De6   Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP De1
Back to top Go down
Mathinumdrake
Kind-hearted Admin.
Mathinumdrake

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP   Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 11:14 pm

woah nelly
Back to top Go down
Shiloh
Shiloh

Pokemon Characters
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP   Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 11:26 pm

X3 It was a test
Back to top Go down
Mathinumdrake
Kind-hearted Admin.
Mathinumdrake

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP   Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 11:40 pm

Yeah, i think i'm done with the character sheet now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP   Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Character sheets and health bars for RP
Page 1 of 1