Sacred Pokemon Palace -Generation 4-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Pokemon Palace -Generation 4-

Sacred Pokemon Palace- The Sacred Palace for all Pokemon.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Wi-Fi,Friend Code Exchange,GTS.Trade.VOICE CHAT, etc

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiloh
Is a Pikachu. Pi-pikachu! *peace*
Shiloh

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2007-03-17

Pokemon Characters
Lv: 1
HP:
Pokemon Wi-Fi,Friend Code Exchange,GTS.Trade.VOICE CHAT, etc Left_bar_bleue20/20Pokemon Wi-Fi,Friend Code Exchange,GTS.Trade.VOICE CHAT, etc Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
EXP:
Pokemon Wi-Fi,Friend Code Exchange,GTS.Trade.VOICE CHAT, etc Left_bar_bleue0/100Pokemon Wi-Fi,Friend Code Exchange,GTS.Trade.VOICE CHAT, etc Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Pokemon Wi-Fi,Friend Code Exchange,GTS.Trade.VOICE CHAT, etc Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Wi-Fi,Friend Code Exchange,GTS.Trade.VOICE CHAT, etc   Pokemon Wi-Fi,Friend Code Exchange,GTS.Trade.VOICE CHAT, etc Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 5:36 pm

Here is to exchange Friend codes and stuff!
With having each other as friends, when you go to the Wi-Fi Club, you can voice chat and much more!! And dont forget to try out the GTS (Global Trading Station at Jubilife City) ;P I exchanged a Pokemon for a JAPANESE turtwig there D: Its name was in japanese, lol, cool. Anyways:

(NOTE: You must have Pal Pad!)
Name: Shiloh
Friend Code: 2792-7081-0034

NOTE: Voice chat and stuff wont work unless both friends register each other! So if you add me, I'll have to add you :3
Back to top Go down
http://sacredpokemonpalace.heavenforum.com
Snowshoe
Pokemon Trainer Know-It-All
Snowshoe

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-04-05

Pokemon Characters
Lv: 1
HP:
Pokemon Wi-Fi,Friend Code Exchange,GTS.Trade.VOICE CHAT, etc Left_bar_bleue20/20Pokemon Wi-Fi,Friend Code Exchange,GTS.Trade.VOICE CHAT, etc Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
EXP:
Pokemon Wi-Fi,Friend Code Exchange,GTS.Trade.VOICE CHAT, etc Left_bar_bleue0/0Pokemon Wi-Fi,Friend Code Exchange,GTS.Trade.VOICE CHAT, etc Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Pokemon Wi-Fi,Friend Code Exchange,GTS.Trade.VOICE CHAT, etc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wi-Fi,Friend Code Exchange,GTS.Trade.VOICE CHAT, etc   Pokemon Wi-Fi,Friend Code Exchange,GTS.Trade.VOICE CHAT, etc Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 8:10 pm

Man I wish I could but my DS broke right as i was heading to the elite 4

luckly it was covered under warenty and im getting it replaced for free
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Wi-Fi,Friend Code Exchange,GTS.Trade.VOICE CHAT, etc
Page 1 of 1