Sacred Pokemon Palace -Generation 4-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Pokemon Palace -Generation 4-

Sacred Pokemon Palace- The Sacred Palace for all Pokemon.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The *OFC.* D/P chat, FC exchange, trade, battle thread!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiloh
Is a Pikachu. Pi-pikachu! *peace*
Shiloh

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2007-03-17

Pokemon Characters
Lv: 1
HP:
The *OFC.* D/P chat, FC exchange, trade, battle thread! Left_bar_bleue20/20The *OFC.* D/P chat, FC exchange, trade, battle thread! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
EXP:
The *OFC.* D/P chat, FC exchange, trade, battle thread! Left_bar_bleue0/100The *OFC.* D/P chat, FC exchange, trade, battle thread! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

The *OFC.* D/P chat, FC exchange, trade, battle thread! Empty
PostSubject: The *OFC.* D/P chat, FC exchange, trade, battle thread!   The *OFC.* D/P chat, FC exchange, trade, battle thread! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 4:24 pm

*coughcough* Okaaaay, well I see many peoples starting their own friend code threads instead of replying to the first one o___o So now, heres the official thread! Post your Wifi codes and Much more!!

Here's mines:

FC: 4596 6002 8889 (this was done by memory, so it could be wrong, but im 90% sure its right)
Trainer Name: Shiloh

Post your tradfes, offer battles, anything! ^-^ So far, from these forums, i've added:

Hummingbird (Your TN is Kylie right?)
Unbeatable Flame (I know his TN)

BTW, Cduki, I need your friend code again XD" I think I accidentally deleted you.

And that is all. If I dont have you on my Pal Pad, please add me and i'll add you!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, enough of that. Here is what I have to offer for trades!!
(The following Pokemon that I listed are up for trade, it is not guaranteed that you will get the Pokemon, due to my constant trading).

UXIE Lv 50
MISMAGIUS Lv 17
TREECKO Lv 26
TORCHIC Lv 29
CHATOT Lv 100
PIKACHU Lv 100
CORPHISH Lv 27
MEW x3 Lv 71
RAPIDASH Lv 100
ZAPDOS Lv 94
GROUDON Lv 73
MEOWTH Lv 11
GULPIN Lv 12
POOCHYENA Lv 3
Thats all for now.
Back to top Go down
http://sacredpokemonpalace.heavenforum.com

The *OFC.* D/P chat, FC exchange, trade, battle thread!
Page 1 of 1